It wasn't too long ago that this popular pop star starred in the same magazine as her alter-ego 'Jo Calderone.' Now the Lady Gaga Vogue Hommes Japan Cover has been released and surprise, surprise, she's sporting the same alter-ego character.
Shot by photographer Nick Knight and styled by Nicola Formichetti, the cover features Lady Gaga donning rugged menswear. Be sure to check out the gallery for a closer look at the sensational cover.
Implications - A simple and effective way to garner the attention of a large audience of potential consumers is through the use of juxtaposition. Products boasting contradictory or conflicting qualities will lead consumers to experience new thoughts or opinion. Products that evoke this type of emotion will fare well amongst modern consumers.
The Interesting Lady Gaga 'Jo Calderone' Vogue Hommes Japan Cover
1. Juxtaposition Marketing - Using contradictory or conflicting qualities in products or campaigns to capture the attention and evoke new thoughts or opinions in modern consumers.
2. Alter-ego Fashion - Exploring the concept of alter-ego characters in fashion to create unique and attention-grabbing styles and campaigns.
3. Rugged Menswear - The use of rugged menswear in fashion industry to challenge traditional gender norms and create bold and empowering styles.
1. Fashion - Opportunities for fashion brands and designers to embrace juxtaposition marketing and incorporate alter-ego characters for innovative and captivating fashion campaigns.
2. Entertainment - Incorporating alter-ego characters into entertainment industry, such as music, film, and art, to create intriguing personas and engage audiences in new and exciting ways.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Utilizing the concept of juxtaposition in advertising and marketing strategies to create impactful and attention-grabbing campaigns that challenge consumer perceptions and stimulate new thoughts and emotions.