Remember how cool it was to have a disco ball in your room back in high school, turning on your favorite album while watching lights jump all around your room? Michel de Broin has kept the disco fever by constructing La Maitresse De La Tour Eiffel, the largest mirror ball ever constructed, which will hang 50 metres above the city of Paris suspended from a crane, bathing its citizens in simulated starlight.
La Maitresse De La Tour Eiffel is one of the main exhibits for one of Paris’ most famous festivals, Nuit Blanche. All they need now is a french version of the Bee Gee’s greatest hits, and they’re set. Viva Le Disco!
La Maitresse De La Tour Eiffel Gets Paris Grooving
1. Giant Mirror Balls - There is an opportunity to create even larger and more impressive mirror balls for public installations and events.
2. Immersive Lighting Experiences - Developing innovative lighting technologies and installations that create immersive experiences for people in public spaces.
3. Revival of Disco Culture - There is an opportunity to capitalize on the growing popularity of disco culture by creating themed events, products, and experiences.
1. Event Production - Event production companies can incorporate giant mirror balls and immersive lighting experiences to enhance the overall event experience.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can create disco-themed events, shows, and experiences to attract a new audience.
3. Lighting Technology - Lighting technology companies can develop new technologies and products to create immersive lighting experiences in public spaces.