Photographer Calope captures the “La Campagne” editorial exclusive for Glassbook magazine. The editorial features Folio Montreal’s Claire who is outfitted by wardrobe stylist Catherine Simard.
The photoshoot’s hair and makeup is courtesy of Brittany Sinclair who gives Clair a fresh-faced look that is young and modern.
Opting for an Amish-inspired theme, stylist Catherine dresses her model muse in a range of colonial pieces that work in a contemporary setting. Claire is lensed at a rural ranch while posing in a range of collared shirt dresses, structured coats and oversized hat accessories that are a modern take on Mennonite styling.
Designers featured in this image series include Florence Dussol, Josiane Provencher and vintage Calvin Klein among other pre-loved pieces.
Glassbook’s La Campagne Fashion Story Highlights Sophisticated Styles
1. Contemporary Mennonite Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create modern interpretations of Mennonite styles.
2. Amish-inspired Styling - Potential for fashion stylists to incorporate Amish-inspired elements into contemporary looks.
3. Rural Chic Aesthetic - Opportunity for photographers and brands to capture the beauty of rural settings in fashion editorials.
1. Fashion Design - Disruption opportunity for fashion designers to create new collections inspired by Mennonite and Amish aesthetics.
2. Fashion Styling - Opportunity for fashion stylists to incorporate Mennonite and Amish-inspired elements into their clients' looks for a unique and trendy style.
3. Photography and Fashion Editorials - Potential disruption in the photography industry by capturing the beauty of rural settings and incorporating them into fashion editorials, creating a rural chic aesthetic.