Within the new DEFYNT CBD skincare range from Kush Queen, consumers will find only products that are vegan-friendly, paraben- and phthalate-free, cruelty-free and made with organic ingredients. The product range includes what the brand calls The Anti-Serum, which combines anti-aging ingredients with high-potency CBD to minimize the appearance of pores, wrinkles and fine lines, all the while improving the skin's texture.
The Anti-Serum, powered by Amplifi nanotechnology, deeply penetrates the skin to expedite its properties that support healing. As Nano CBD is 20 times more powerful than regular CBD oil, users are able to make the most of this CBD beauty serum's anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, acne-fighting and antioxidant properties.
Alongside CBD, some of the other potent ingredients in the product include: hyaluronic acid, Vitamins A, E, B3 and B5, plus plant extracts.
Kush Queen's DEFYNT CBD Skincare Range Introduces "The Anti-Serum"
1. Nanotechnology CBD Skincare - Utilizing nanotechnology, CBD skincare products are able to deliver enhanced and targeted benefits for anti-aging, acne-fighting, and antioxidant properties.
2. Amplifi Nanotechnology - The use of Amplifi nanotechnology in CBD skincare allows for deep skin penetration and faster healing properties.
3. Organic CBD Skincare - Consumers are increasingly demanding organic CBD skincare products that are vegan-friendly, paraben- and phthalate-free, and cruelty-free.
1. Beauty and Skincare - Beauty and skincare brands can explore incorporating nanotechnology and CBD into their products to meet the growing demand for natural, high-performing skincare.
2. CBD Industry - The CBD industry can leverage Amplifi nanotechnology to develop innovative CBD-infused products with enhanced bioavailability and therapeutic effects.
3. Organic Products - The organic products industry can tap into the rising popularity of organic CBD skincare by offering a range of vegan-friendly, paraben- and phthalate-free, cruelty-free options.