Scheduled for release in January 2007, the Ktrak rear drive track kit and ski kit convert your mountain bike into the 'ultimate all-terrain machine'. You can convert just the rear wheel to a track drive system, or also opt for the ski on the front. The Ktrak is designed for either snow or sand.
Implications - Now cyclists won't have to put their bikes away when the winter comes. With this bike-modulating kit, virtually any bike can be ridden through snow-covered terrain. Not only does it add extra functionality and ability to your bicycle, it looks pretty badass. After watching it in action in the video, it is easy to imagine a new extreme sport starting because of the KTrak. Snow-BMX anyone?
Track Drive and Ski Kit for Your Bike
1. Winter Bike Kits - The KTrak track drive and ski kit is revolutionizing winter biking by allowing cyclists to navigate through snow-covered terrain with ease.
2. All-terrain Bikes - The KTrak kit is unlocking the potential for all-terrain biking by converting regular mountain bikes into ultimate off-road machines capable of conquering sand, snow, and more.
3. Extreme Winter Sports - The KTrak's transformative capabilities suggest the emergence of new extreme winter sports, such as Snow-BMX, driven by the innovative technology and versatility of the kit.
1. Outdoor Sports Equipment - The KTrak kit presents an opportunity for manufacturers and retailers to tap into the growing demand for outdoor sports equipment that can adapt to various terrains and weather conditions.
2. Bicycles and Accessories - The KTrak's disruptive innovation in winter biking accessories provides space for bicycle companies to develop and market specialized kits that enhance bikes' performance in different environments.
3. Extreme Sports - The introduction of the KTrak kit opens up possibilities for the extreme sports industry to expand its offerings and create thrilling sporting experiences in previously unexplored landscapes.