Case Studyo works in collaboration with Dutch graffiti artist Boris Tellegen, who is better recognized as 'DELTA' -- the duo create the KOU Sculpture. It is a multi-functional piece that is partially an art object and a functional lamp all at once. The name is entitled KOU due to its sturdy construction of solid aluminum.
It is complete in two tonal options of either a black base foundation with an aluminum top or an aluminum base with a black top. The KOU measures out to be 25 x 10 x 10 cm and it is carefully packed in a bespoke wooden box with 18 units in total. Case Studyo speaks about the sculpture -- “being both sculpture and lighting object, this edition is the perfect example of Delta introducing his constructed reality into the realm of everyday life. More than a mere object, KOU is a companion, a beacon of light emanating tranquility, assisting you in balancing shadow and light.”
Image Credit: Casse Studyo
Case Studyo and DELTA Create the Kou Sculpture
1. Multi-functional Art Objects - Combining different functions and forms in one piece presents an opportunity to disrupt traditional art and home decor industries.
2. Integration of Technology in Design - Incorporating technology in artistic creations provides a chance to innovate and create unique experiences for consumers.
3. Sustainability in Art and Home Decor - Emphasizing the use of eco-friendly materials in art and home decor manufacturing can generate a competitive advantage in the industry.
1. Art - Exploring multi-functional art objects can help artists and art companies stand out and offer unique experiences to consumers.
2. Home Decor - Integrating technology in home decor products can create new and innovative product lines that attract tech-savvy consumers.
3. Manufacturing - Focusing on sustainability in the manufacturing process for art and home decor can appeal to conscious consumers and minimize negative impact on the environment.