The Kokopelli XPD Packraft is a durable watercraft designed for adventurers who are looking for a lightweight piece of gear that will enable them to explore the wilderness on their own terms.
The raft features an impossibly compact design that can be easily stowed in a car trunk or even carried in a backpack to accommodate explorers who are looking to take to the backcountry with minimal gear. The packable raft can handle a payload up to 300 pounds, which will accommodate an operator with all of their essential gear to make it ideal for backpacks, camping equipment or even a bicycle.
The Kokopelli XPD Packraft weighs in at just 13 pounds and is perfect for use on a wide array of bodies of water.
The Kokopelli XPD Packraft Can be Carried in a Trunk or Backpack
1. Backcountry Exploration Gear - Opportunities to develop lightweight, packable gear for adventurers looking to explore the wilderness on their own terms.
2. Packable Watercraft - Development of durable, easily stowed watercraft that can be carried in a car trunk or backpack for use on a variety of bodies of water.
3. Lightweight Adventure Equipment - Innovation in creating lightweight equipment, such as the Kokopelli XPD Packraft, to enable adventurers to travel with minimal gear and take on new challenges.
1. Outdoor Recreation - Companies in the outdoor recreation industry can look to develop more versatile, packable gear to support adventurers on their journeys.
2. Sports Equipment - Opportunities for sports equipment manufacturers to develop lightweight, packable gear for activities like rafting and kayaking.
3. Travel and Tourism - Development of lightweight, packable gear can make it easier and more accessible for travelers to explore remote destinations and experience the outdoors.