These knitted Princess Leia hats let you fake the giant two-bun look and keep your ears warm. The designs in the gallery above are all handmade and sold by Etsy artisans. My favorite are the hats in the first two imagesâ€”they really get the cinnamon-bun hair right.
Check out some other viral Princess Leia and 'Star Wars' features below.
1-2 | 3-4 | 5-6 | 7-8
Implications - Providing a group of fans with products or items through which they can feel a deeper connection with whatever or whomever they are idolizing, will fare well in today's market. Consumers are constantly seeking ways to forge personal relationships with the individuals they idolize. Businesses that can create or attach themselves to beloved pop culture icons will fare well with consumers.
Knitted Princess Leia Hats Fake the Giant Two-Bun Look
1. Knitted Princess Leia Hats - Opportunity to cater to fans by providing products that allow them to feel a deeper connection to pop culture icons.
2. Two-bun Look - Chance to create innovative hair accessories that mimic popular hairstyles from pop culture.
3. Etsy Artisans - Opportunity to support and promote handmade products by collaborating with talented artisans.
1. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation potential in creating unique hats and hair accessories inspired by pop culture.
2. Handmade Crafts - Opportunity to leverage the growing demand for handmade products by partnering with skilled artisans.
3. Pop Culture Merchandise - Potential for generating revenue by offering products that allow consumers to express their fandom and personal connections to beloved icons.