Gas masks look creepy to me, and the knitted gas mask is no exception. Still, it’s an awesome DIY project.
The knitted gas mask is a custom project. It was made to keep the face warm during winter bike trips to work. It attaches to a beanie/ski cap with Velcro straps. Now any beanie can look creepy! If you want to learn how to craft your own fabric gas mask then follow the link. Gosh this looks creepy. Cool, but creepy.
The Creepiest Crafty Way to Keep Your Face Warm
1. DIY Fashion - Opportunity for innovative fashion designers to create unique and custom clothing items like knitted gas masks.
2. Winter Accessories - Potential for designers to create novel and functional winter accessories like knitted gas masks to keep people warm and stylish.
3. Creepy Chic - Emerging trend of blending creepy and unique fashion items, like knitted gas masks, to create a distinct and edgy personal style.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore new possibilities in creating unconventional winter accessories like knitted gas masks.
2. DIY Crafting - Opportunity for crafters to leverage unique and unusual projects like knitted gas masks to develop their skills and offer unique handmade products.
3. Outdoor Gear - Outdoor gear companies can explore innovative additions to their product lines, such as knitted gas masks, to attract adventurous and style-conscious customers.