Many consumers spend ample hours seated at a desk each day, so the 'Köllen Eget' desk has been designed to offer them a new way to interact with their workstation while keeping a focus on efficiency.
The desk features ample interior storage space that doesn't have any drawers, while the top section integrates a power bar, pop-up drawing board, white board, book storage section and even a wireless charging spot. This makes the desk ideal for those who spend the majority of their day on their laptop, tablet or smartphone to ensure that they aren't using furniture from yesteryear that isn't nearly as efficient.
The 'Köllen Eget' desk is the design work of Oriol Campillo Mestres, Nuria Jane Ballarin, Adrian Soldado Cid and Paula Terra Bosch of Köllen Design.
The 'Köllen Eget' Desk Hides Essentials for a Clean Look
1. Tech-integrated Workspaces - Opportunity to develop furniture with technology integration for efficient and interactive workspaces.
2. Wireless Charging Furniture - Opportunity to manufacture furniture equipped with wireless charging technology as a convenience for users.
3. Smart Office Desks - Opportunity to develop intelligent desks providing innovative and organized workspaces for office goers.
1. Furniture Manufacturing Industry - Opportunity for furniture companies to innovate their manufacturing processes, develop new product lines and integrate technology into their designs.
2. Technology Industry - Opportunity for technology companies to partner with furniture manufacturers to develop efficient and useful devices for modern workspaces.
3. Office Supplies Industry - Opportunity for growth in office supplies industry offering clients efficient workspaces through the supply of products equipped with the latest technology.