The Kinetic Option TKO 001 carbon fiber electric surfboard is an advanced take on the watercraft for avid surfers alike to try out when looking to reach some serious speed on the water.
The surfboard weighs in at under 40-pounds and is capable of achieving a top speed of 34mph in saltwater or freshwater. The board features a 5.9-foot length and is equipped with a plug-in lithium-ion battery pack that's rated for up to 40-minutes of use per charge. An accompanying remote control provides information on battery life and speed.
The Kinetic Option TKO 001 carbon fiber electric surfboard is presently available for preorder from the Singapore-based brand for $18,000SGD with deliveries expected to start in October.
Image Credit: Kinetic Option
The Kinetic Option TKO 001 Reaches 34mph
1. Carbon Fiber Electric Watercraft - The trend in carbon fiber electric watercraft presents an opportunity for companies to innovate and develop lighter and faster electric boats.
2. Plug-in Lithium-ion Battery - The trend of using plug-in lithium-ion batteries in watercraft creates an opportunity for companies to develop lightweight, high-capacity batteries that can power not just watercraft, but other forms of transportation as well.
3. Remote Control Watercraft - The trend of remote-controlled watercrafts, like the TKO 001, presents an opportunity for companies to tap into the growing market of hobbyists and enthusiasts who are looking for immersive and interactive experiences.
1. Maritime - The maritime industry can take advantage of the trend in carbon fiber electric watercraft to create faster and more energy-efficient boats.
2. Electric Vehicles - The trend of plug-in lithium-ion batteries can benefit the electric vehicle industry, as companies can develop cost-effective and sustainable solutions for powering vehicles.
3. Consumer Electronics - The trend in remote-controlled watercrafts presents an opportunity for the consumer electronics industry to create immersive and interactive experiences for hobbyists and enthusiasts.