Unlike the iPad, the Kineo android tablet is made specifically for school settings. Although the iPad is the hottest new nack-to-school accessory on the market and is capable of quite a lot, it also offers different games and features that can deter education rather than accent it.
The Kineo android tablet, on the other hand, is designed with students in mind. Stripped of texting abilities, camera technology and more, it also only accesses sites approved by the teacher. Although that might not seem like much fun, it will benefit the student in the long run.
The Kineo Android Tablet is Made for School Settings
1. Student-specific Tablets - The trend is toward tablets specifically designed for use in educational settings to promote learning and limit distractions.
2. Education-tech Convergence - The trend is toward converging educational technologies with portable devices such as tablets, which creates new opportunities to enhance teaching and learning.
3. Personalized Learning Devices - The trend is toward personalized learning devices that cater to the learning needs and preferences of individual students.
1. Education Technology - There are opportunities for education technology companies to create devices and software specifically for use in schools and classrooms.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can benefit from creating tablets and other devices tailored to the needs of students and educators.
3. Publishing and Textbook Industry - The publishing and textbook industry can explore new opportunities to offer digital content and curricula that integrate with tablets and other mobile devices in schools.