Whether you own an Amazon branded e-reader or a dedicated smart device, the Kindle daily deals will probably be of interest to you.
Without much press fanfare, the Kindle daily deals program emerged and promises to deliver a fascinating book to your desktop, e-reader or iPad. Similar to the company's mobile app and mp3 deals, Amazon will announce a new novel at a highly discounted price everyday at midnight PST. Unfortunately, each deal only lasts 24 hours, which means you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for that Twilight series sale you've been hoping for. Today's deal, for instance, was Sara Gruen's best-seller Water for Elephants, whose price tag was bumped from $7 down to $3 -- a 57% discount!
Whether or not Amazon's motivating factor was cash, the Kindle daily deals will inevitably reintroduce many people to the love of books so many of us have lost, and I can't complain about that.
The Kindle Daily Deals Hope to Promote Literacy and Bibliophilia
1. E-reader Deals - Opportunity for daily discounted e-books on various e-reader platforms.
2. Digital Book Promotion - Promoting literacy and fostering a love for books through daily discounted e-book sales.
3. Rekindling Reading Habits - Reviving interest in reading by offering daily deals on popular e-books.
1. E-book Retail - Capitalizing on the growing demand for digital books by offering daily deals on e-readers.
2. Digital Publishing - Increasing sales and expanding reader base through discounted e-books on various platforms.
3. E-commerce - Driving customer engagement and sales through daily deals on e-books, encouraging more people to purchase digital content.