Despite the fact that the photo shoot titled ‘Killing Me Softly’ by Timmothy Lee revolves around a typically raunchy pole-dancing routine, it is only subtly sensual. The Hong Kong-born, Canada-based photographer focuses on the model’s womanly wiles in a soft and vulnerable manner. This added emotional dimension gives the shoot an overall romantic ambiance that is utterly captivating.
Starring model Eva Gii, Killing Me Softly by Timmothy Lee was captured entirely in black and white. The edges are given a slightly burnt out look that lends the photo shoot a vintage appeal. Nevertheless, the fashion is contemporary. Styled by Numb Hk and Yancy Ng, innocent and feminine floor-length dresses and Peter Pan collars have been slightly fetishized by leather harnesses and see-through shirts. The result is a sensualized sweetness.
The 'Killing Me Softly' by Timmothy Lee is Subtly Sensual
1. Romanticized Fetish Fashion - An opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by combining romantic and fetish elements in clothing apparel.
2. Vintage-inspired Photography - An opportunity to disrupt the photography industry by incorporating vintage elements into modern-day shoots.
3. Subtle Sensuality - An opportunity to disrupt the art industry by exploring subtle sensuality in various art forms.
1. Fashion Industry - An opportunity for the fashion industry to incorporate romantic and fetish elements in clothing apparel.
2. Photography Industry - An opportunity for the photography industry to incorporate vintage styles in modern-day shoots.
3. Art Industry - An opportunity for the art industry to explore the use of subtle sensuality in various art forms.