Kickback is a new inivte-only, friend-to-friend shopping app that works directly with brands and to give members cash back rewards for shopping as well as inviting friends. The brand is able to leverage a portion of the billions of dollars spent on digital advertising and puts it into the pockets of brands' biggest advocates via social commerce.
The Kickback app will be especially useful amid and post the pandemic, as traditional in-person shopping experiences — such as trying in clothes at a brick-and-mortar location — likely won't return to normal for quite some time. The app enables customers to adapt to a new, online shopping experience while earning cash, a win-win for both retailers and consumers.
Image Credit: Kickback
Kickback Pays Users to Earn Cash on All Purchases
1. Cashback Shopping Apps - The rise of invite-only cashback shopping apps presents disruptive innovation opportunities for brands to engage with customers and reward their loyalty.
2. Social Commerce - The integration of friend-to-friend shopping apps like Kickback opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the social commerce space, allowing brands to tap into the power of personal recommendations and incentivize purchases.
3. Adapting to Online Shopping - The shift towards invite-only shopping apps provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in helping consumers adapt to the online shopping experience while offering tangible rewards, creating a mutually beneficial relationship between retailers and customers.
1. E-commerce - Invite-only cashback shopping apps can disrupt the e-commerce industry by providing a unique incentivized shopping experience, driving customer engagement, and increasing sales.
2. Digital Advertising - The rise of invite-only shopping apps creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the digital advertising industry, allowing brands to redirect advertising budgets towards rewarding their loyal customers and advocates.
3. Retail - The adoption of invite-only cashback shopping apps opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the retail industry, facilitating the transition to online shopping while offering additional benefits to both retailers and customers.