This Kia commercial is a fresh change of pace from the typical theme of auto ads. Instead of flexing its horsepower or listing the many features, Kia invites the public to head to the website to see what satisfied owners have to say.
The ad is a great way to get the public to its website, which can be difficult for companies. Attracting potential comsumers to a website is often times one of the biggest goals and sequential step of advertisers to fit in with the grand scheme of the buying process.
Through this confident Kia commercial, the brand proves transparency in having nothing to hide. It trusts the word of mouth of the constumers and this is a coveted thing to possess.
The Latest Kia Commercial Lets the Consumers Do the Talking
1. Consumer-driven Advertising - Automakers can leverage satisfied customer reviews to create ads that focus on the positive impact of their products on customers, instead of relying solely on traditional features-based advertising.
2. Transparency Marketing - Brands that trust in the power of their products and their customers to promote them can create effective marketing campaigns that appeal to consumers' desire for authenticity and transparency.
3. Community-driven Promotion - Brands that create spaces for their customers to share their experiences and opinions can turn their loyal customers into brand advocates and build a stronger sense of community around their products and services.
1. Automotive - Automakers can take advantage of consumer reviews to create ads that highlight the positive impact of their products on customers, and create a more customer-centric approach to marketing their cars.
2. Digital Marketing - To attract potential customers to websites, companies need to create marketing campaigns that focus on being transparent and honest about their products and services, and encourage users to engage with company content online.
3. Customer Engagement - Creating spaces where customers can share their experiences and opinions can help brands to build deeper relationships with their customers, improve brand loyalty, and turn customers into brand advocates.