Given that most movables just sit in one spot, the Ketchup und Mayo Design furniture brings a delightful dose of life to one's living spaces. Made in Cologne, Germany by Sascha Gunter Wand, these desks, recliners, bars and storage accessories embody a fluid organic form that interacts with rectilinear rooms.
Furnishings by Ketchup und Mayo Design are inspired by nature, yet are composed of Styrofoam with a glass fiber reinforced plastic casing. Available in bright bleached glossy whites, the Kidney Desk and the Eye to Eye Lounger make animated additions to the home.
Ketchup und Mayo Design Furniture is Good Enough to Eat
1. Fluid Organic Form - There is an opportunity to disrupt the furniture industry by incorporating fluid organic forms in designs, creating unique and lively living spaces.
2. Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic - The use of glass fiber reinforced plastic in furniture construction presents an opportunity for innovation in materials, offering lightweight yet durable options for various furnishings.
3. Bright Bleached Glossy Whites - The trend of using bright bleached glossy whites in furniture design allows for the creation of visually striking and contemporary pieces that can transform any space.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating fluid organic forms, glass fiber reinforced plastic, and bright bleached glossy whites in their designs.
2. Materials - The materials industry can drive innovation by developing advanced glass fiber reinforced plastic materials that are specifically tailored for use in furniture construction.
3. Interior Design - Incorporating fluid organic forms and bright bleached glossy whites into interior design concepts can provide a fresh and contemporary approach, creating visually stunning living spaces.