Numerous pictures in cyberspace depict superheroes using their powers, but none of them let viewers experience superpowers firsthand the way these Keron Grant illustrations do. Calling himself Kerong on his deviantART page, Grant has created some stunning images of your favorite DC Comic and Marvel staples in candid moments as the superheroes use their powers at full force.
The Keron Grant illustration that stands out the most has got to be the featured image of this article, which has Superman hurtling through the skies at such height, viewers can see the curvature of the Earth. The image of The Flash racing towards the viewer at such breakneck speeds that his surroundings are just a blur is also a noteworthy one.
Implications - Consumers enjoy superhero-related media because they represent ideals people should morally strive for, acting as a benchmark and tool of empowerment for consumers. Corporations may consider using superhero imagery in their wares to communicate the company's morality in its business operations.
Keron Grant Lets Viewers Experience the Powers of Various Heroes
1. Immersive Superhero Experiences - Opportunity for businesses to create interactive experiences that allow consumers to feel like they have superpowers.
2. Superhero-inspired Product Design - Potential for companies to incorporate superhero imagery and themes into their products to appeal to consumers' desire for empowerment.
3. Superhero-based Moral Messaging - The opportunity for brands to utilize superhero symbolism to communicate and align their values with consumers.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can create immersive superhero experiences through virtual reality, augmented reality, or interactive exhibits.
2. Consumer Goods - Companies in the consumer goods industry can incorporate superhero designs and themes into their products.
3. Advertising - Advertising agencies can help brands leverage superhero symbolism to deliver moral messaging and engage consumers.