Kérastase's anti-frizz product Carré Lissant functions like blotting paper for your hair.
It's a long-held beauty secret that dryer sheets will remove excess grease or frizz from your hair. Unfortunately, carrying laundry accessories isn't the most glamorous or convenient thing in the world. Lucky, the Carre Lissant comes in a discreet, travel-friendly package. Best of all? It avoids the sticky dilemma of getting product all over your hands.
Take care of fly-aways and simultaneously give your dull, drab locks a shine boost with this ingenious hair product. The Carre Lissant will be available for $28 this November, and I'm sure it will quickly become a handbag staple -- especially as the weather gets cooler and your hair becomes more and more temperamental.
Kérastase's Anti-Frizz Sheets are Like Blotting Papers for Your Hair
1. Portable Hair Care - The trend of portable hair care products allows for on-the-go touch-ups and convenience.
2. Blotting Paper Innovation - The innovation of using blotting paper for different applications, such as hair care, presents new opportunities for product development.
3. Multipurpose Hair Products - The trend towards multipurpose hair products addresses the need for efficient and time-saving solutions in hair care routines.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can embrace the trend of portable hair care products to cater to the needs of busy consumers.
2. Innovative Materials - The use of unconventional materials, like blotting papers, can pave the way for disruptive innovations in various industries, including beauty and personal care.
3. Fashion Accessories - The Carre Lissant and similar products can create a new category of fashion accessories that combine style and functionality.