The KENZO Spring/Summer 2013 campaign is a visual delight. The vibrant and graphic shots stay in typical KENZO style and make models get inverted.
This season's shoot was photographed by artist Jean-Paul Goude and features multicultural models Ming Xi and Jester White. The two make for a fabulous campaign couple and were able to get wacky for the shoot. The outlandish and graphic print campaign looks like it was a ton of fun to participate in. Its main images consist of Xi and White connected in an "X" shape where their bodies match and the fashions clash. The KENZO line is stylish, bold and packs a lot of punchy prints. Thus, the campaign had to follow suit and be visually stimulating.
The KENZO Spring/Summer 2013 campaign is vivid, vivacious and a symmetrical success.
The KENZO Spring/Summer 2013 Campaign Makes Models Strike a Pose
1. Vibrant Graphic Fashion Campaigns - This trend presents an opportunity for fashion brands to create visually stimulating ad campaigns that capture attention and stand out in a crowded market.
2. Multicultural Model Collaborations - Collaborating with models from diverse backgrounds allows brands to showcase inclusivity and appeal to a wider audience, tapping into the growing demand for diversity in the fashion industry.
3. Bold Print Fashion Trends - The popularity of bold and punchy prints in fashion opens up opportunities for brands to create unique designs and engage with consumers looking for statement pieces.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion brands can leverage this trend to create innovative campaigns and designs that resonate with consumers and drive sales.
2. Advertising and Marketing - The demand for visually stimulating fashion campaigns provides opportunities for advertising agencies to showcase their creativity and attract fashion brand clients.
3. Modeling and Talent Management - By encouraging diverse collaborations and representing multicultural models, talent agencies can capitalize on the growing need for inclusivity in the fashion industry.