Everything today is geared towards basic eco-living designed to leave a smaller carbon footprint on our planet, and the newly designed KAWKABA-3000 by Hussein is just that. With its adorable bug-like look, this little mini eco-car is unique in the sense that it is powered by a rechargeable electric battery.
The body of the KAWKABA-3000 is made from a mixture of fiberglass and silicon, making it extremely lightweight, sturdy and flexible.
Check out the gallery for more images of this adorable futuristic electric eco-car.
KAWKABA-3000 Eco Concept is Powered with a Rechargeable Electric Battery
1. Eco-friendly Mini Cars - The trend is towards designing and producing mini eco-cars, such as the KAWKABA-3000, to appeal to environmentally-conscious consumers.
2. Lightweight Car Materials - The use of lightweight materials, such as fiberglass and silicon, can produce cars that are both sturdy and flexible while reducing overall weight and improving fuel efficiency.
3. Electric Car Batteries - The trend towards using rechargeable electric batteries in cars like the KAWKABA-3000 rather than gasoline engines presents disruptive innovation opportunities for car manufacturers and battery technology companies alike.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can capitalize on the trend towards eco-friendly mini cars and incorporating lightweight materials to become more environmentally conscious and meet changing consumer preferences.
2. Sustainable Materials Industry - The sustainable materials industry can provide the materials needed for lightweight car production, including fiberglass and silicon, and continue to innovate new sustainable car materials in response to changing market demands.
3. Battery Technology Industry - The battery technology industry can capitalize on the trend towards electric car batteries, designing and producing batteries with longer life that can be recharged quickly and efficiently, and leveraging these innovations to create additional applications for their technology.