It seems as though photorealistic painting is becoming the norm among technically inclined artists and Kamalky Laureano is continuing that pattern with his contributions to the art world.
Looking at each Kamalky Laureano creation, one can’t help but notice the amazing detail he puts forth into rendering skin. It seems as though the Mexico City-based artist obsesses over details like pores and freckles and his efforts definitely pay off as his paintings rival the realism of actual photographs.
What sets Kamalky Laureano apart from his peers, I feel, is his ability to also invoke a certain mood or atmosphere while still capturing the likeness of his subjects. Viewers can't help but feel a connection to these fictional subjects while looking at particular images, which is a direct result of Laureano’s tampering of lighting conditions and his color choices.
Kamalky Laureano Captures the Beautiful Essence of his Subjects
1. Photorealistic Painting - There is an emerging trend of technically inclined artists contributing to the art world through photorealistic painting.
2. Attention to Detail - There is a trend of artists obsessing over details like pores and freckles in photorealistic paintings.
3. Mood Setting - Artists are creating a certain mood or atmosphere while still capturing the likeness of their subjects in photorealistic paintings.
1. Fine Arts - Photorealistic painting is disrupting the fine arts industry as technically inclined artists contribute their unique styles and techniques to the art world.
2. Interior Design - Photorealistic paintings can be incorporated into interior design, creating a mood or atmosphere in a space.
3. Fashion and Beauty - Photorealistic paintings of people, with attention to detail in skin rendering, can be used in fashion and beauty industries for product promotion.