Home haircare apparatuses have to look attractive insofar as a pleasing aesthetic quality is more likely to encourage their purchase. The Kala Hair Dryer, however, goes beyond this notion of streamlined design with perhaps a flash of color, rather in favor of a form that is itself a work of art.
Based on this design by Kartel, the blow-dryer would simply not be fit for storage under the sink. Its smooth and sculptural plastic body is too beautiful to be tucked away and much better appreciated visually when wound up and kept on the washroom vanity. Even the power plug of the divine device has been molded to match the elegant shape of the Kala Hair Dryer, all inspired by the grace and exquisiteness of the calla lily.
The Kala Hair Dryer is Meant Also to be Appreciated for its Appearance
1. Sculptural Design Appliances - There is an opportunity for companies to create home appliances, specifically haircare products, that are both functional and visually appealing featuring aesthetically pleasing designs.
2. Art-inspired Haircare Devices - The use of art-inspired designs in haircare devices such as Kartel's Kala Hair Dryer provides an opportunity to differentiate products and make them more attractive to consumers.
3. Beauty-enhancing Device Aesthetics - Companies can innovate by focusing on the beauty-enhancing qualities of their haircare devices, potentially leading to increased customer engagement and loyalty.
1. Haircare and Beauty Industry - Companies in the haircare and beauty industry can incorporate art-inspired designs to differentiate their products and add value to customers.
2. Home Appliance Industry - Companies in the home appliance industry can explore the opportunity of creating innovative, aesthetically pleasing product designs that are both functional and visually attractive for customers.
3. Design and Fashion Industry - The design and fashion industry can capitalize on creating striking and beautiful product designs that fuse function and aesthetics to the benefit of manufacturers and consumers alike.