A company called Celebrity Gene, located in Thunder Bay, ON is hoping to recruit Justin Bieber to be the spokesperson for their company. Celebrity Gene markets itself as the first company to ever sell celebrity DNA in a stylish pendant. Offering him $1 million, Celebrity Gene looks to sell necklaces enclosed with samples of Justin Bieber’s DNA. Predicting a highly anticipated demand and massive sales based on his fan base of Beliebers (On Twitter alone he has almost 10 million followers) this is sure to be the hottest, if not most unique accessory on the market.
With Justin Bieber most recently releasing a fragrance for females called “Someday,” and his hair selling for $40,668 -- the limits are seemingly endless. This Celebrity Gene Justin Bieber gene necklace idea doesn’t seem impossible or too far-fetched, as long as you “Belieb.”
'Celebrity Gene' is Looking to Get Justin Bieber on Board for Biology's Sake
1. Celebrity DNA Products - Brands market celebrity DNA in stylish pendants as a unique accessory for mass appeal.
2. Personalized Accessories - DNA pendants and other personalized accessories bring a new level of customization and uniqueness to traditional fashion items.
3. Celebrity Endorsements - Celebrity endorsements continue to be a valuable marketing strategy for companies, as evidenced by Celebrity Gene's attempt to recruit Justin Bieber as a spokesperson.
1. Fashion - DNA pendants offer a new and unique product for the fashion industry to market to consumers.
2. Genetics - Celebrity Gene's celebrity DNA products create opportunities for the genetics industry to explore new ways to monetize DNA testing and analysis.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Celebrity endorsements, like Celebrity Gene's recruitment of Justin Bieber, represent a valuable marketing and advertising strategy for companies to leverage in order to drive sales and build brand awareness.