Justin Bieber and Tim Hortons continue to work together following the Timbiebs recently -- this time around, the duo is launching the highly anticipated Biebs Brew beverage. Together, the two work in conjunction to develop a new flavor of cold brew that is rooted in sweet notes due to the cream French Vanilla touch.
This is blended with the bold taste of the Arabica beans that are steeped for 16 hours. It is then served ice cold and in a press release, Bieber talks about the new flavor and collaboration, stating that “We couldn’t stop at Timbiebs, we needed a Biebs Brew too. And we are bringing both to Tims next month. Doing a Tim Hortons collab had always been a dream of mine. I grew up on Tim Hortons and it’s always been something close to my heart.”
Image Credit: Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons and Justin Bieber Launch the New Biebs Brew Drink
1. Celebrity Food and Beverage Collaborations - Partnering with celebrities to create unique food and beverage items can create a buzz and attract new customers to a brand.
2. Cold Brew Variations - Expanding cold brew offerings with new flavors and ingredients can excite customers and differentiate a brand.
3. Social Media Advertising and Influencer Marketing - Using social media and influencers to promote celebrity collaborations can increase brand awareness and engagement.
1. Quick Service Restaurants - QSR brands can collaborate with celebrities to drive traffic to their locations and increase sales through exclusive menu items.
2. Coffee and Beverage Industry - Brands within the coffee and beverage industry can innovate by creating new cold brew flavors and experimenting with unique ingredients.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Marketing and advertising agencies can leverage social media and influencer marketing to promote celebrity collaborations and drive brand awareness.