There's not a moment to be spared when it comes to first response for emergency scenarios, so the conceptual 'Just One' stretcher has been created to help speed up the rescue process.
Designed by Guo Xin, Qiu Qi, and Wang Ning, the stretcher is capable of having a single person placed within it that requires care and being moved by just one person (hence the name). This allows first responders to accelerate their rescue efforts rather than dedicating two people to one survivor to increase the likelihood of survival by a larger segment of people.
The conceptual 'Just One' stretcher can also be outfitted with an IV drip and blood transfusion solutions thanks to the accompanying stand.
The Conceptual 'Just One' Stretcher Speeds Up Rescues
1. Single-person Stretcher Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunities include developing more efficient and cost-effective single-person stretcher technology to improve emergency response times.
2. Medical Equipment for First Responders - Disruptive innovation opportunities include creating more specialized medical equipment for single-person operation by first responders for emergency scenarios.
3. Mobile Medical Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunities include developing more versatile mobile medical technology solutions that can improve the speed and effectiveness of emergency response scenarios.
1. Emergency Services - The emergency services industry can utilize single-person stretcher technology to increase efficiency and improve response times during emergency scenarios.
2. Medical Equipment Manufacturing - The medical equipment manufacturing industry can focus on developing more specialized equipment specifically designed for single-person operation by emergency responders in emergency scenarios.
3. Mobile Medical Services - The mobile medical services industry can benefit from mobile medical technology that provides faster and more effective care for patients in need of emergency services.