Original ChopShop -- the emerging better-for-you brand -- is spreading the positive energy this fall and introducing new mental health resources for all team members and new feel-good menu items to give guests additional convenient options to fuel their well-being.
With an innovative partnership with Espyr, the neighborhood eatery is introducing a new employee assistance program - free of charge to team members. All team members will have access to tools and resources to support their mental and emotional well-being, financial advice, legal assistance, and professional training. Every full- and part-time team member will receive three free mental health counseling sessions annually as part of the program.
“Each day, our team sets out to create thousands of feel-good moments for guests within our Shops, so we wanted to do something to inspire our team to feel good in return. We know that mental health is one of the biggest contributing factors to how a person feels and we hope these enhanced benefits will help each of our team members ‘feel good’ in a more significant way,” said CEO Jason Morgan.
The neighborhood eatery is also spreading the positive energy with guests by offering Feel Good Fam Bundles and its newly chopped salad – The Greek-ish – beginning Sept. 13. This new menu item features house greens, chickpeas, roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, feta, banana peppers, cucumbers and onion, all chopped-in-Shop, and topped off with a refreshing house-made lemon vinaigrette.
Original ChopShop Inspires Guests to ‘Just Feel Good’
1. Mental Health Benefits - Original ChopShop introduces an innovative employee assistance program to promote mental health and emotional well-being of team members.
2. Feel-good Menu - Original ChopShop expands its menu to offer Feel Good Fam Bundles and The Greek-ish salad.
3. Convenient Well-being - Original ChopShop provides team members and guests with additional convenient options to fuel their well-being.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Original ChopShop introduces mental health resources and feel-good menu items for its guests and team members.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - Original ChopShop promotes the mental and emotional well-being of its team members through the introduction of an employee assistance program.
3. Hospitality Industry - Original ChopShop's innovative programs and menu items can offer a new level of hospitality to guests, promoting both physical and mental health.