The Julian Zigerli collection for Fall/Winter 2016 recently graced the stage during Zurich's Model Suisse fashion event. The fun runway presentation consisted of vibrant and technicolored pieces that were paired with stuffed animal accessories.
Following in the footsteps of such style movements as Normcore, Kidcore is an aesthetic that borrows from childhood nostalgia while still remaining geared toward adults. The latest Julian Zigerli collection is the epitome of this evolving look and pairs sporty, comfortable and most importantly, colorful looks with even more intriguing accessories and props.
In addition to highlighter pink, yellow and orange separates, this collection's most notable pieces are its intriguing handbag, clutch and fanny pack accessories -- each shaped like different animals including dogs, horses and even rhinos.
The Latest Julian Zigerli Collection Highlights Stuffed Animal Props
1. Kidcore Aesthetic - The Kidcore aesthetic borrows from childhood nostalgia and can be incorporated into adult fashion, presenting an opportunity for brands to create playful and colorful collections.
2. Stuffed Animal Accessories - The use of stuffed animal props as accessories in fashion shows offers an opportunity for designers and retailers to tap into the growing demand for unique and whimsical accessories.
3. Vibrant and Technicolored Pieces - The trend of incorporating vibrant and technicolored pieces into fashion collections opens up opportunities for brands to embrace bold and eye-catching designs, attracting fashion-forward consumers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the Kidcore aesthetic and incorporate playful and colorful designs into their collections, appealing to a new generation of consumers.
2. Accessories - The accessories industry can explore the use of unique props inspired by childhood nostalgia, such as stuffed animal accessories, to add a whimsical touch to their product offerings.
3. Event Planning - Event planning companies can offer services to incorporate vibrant and technicolored pieces, like those seen in the Julian Zigerli collection, into fashion events, creating immersive and memorable experiences.