Actress Julia Roberts has teamed up with designer Giorgio Armani to design a new T-shirt for Bono's (Product) Red line. The t-shirt is for both men and women and is sold for $125.
The Tree of Life inspired t-shirts are all produced in Africa. 40 percent of the gross profit goes to The Global Fund for AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria programs in Africa.
The Armani online-store featured Roberts’ design in three colors: red, black and grey.
Julia Roberts and Armani for (Product) Red
1. Gender-neutral Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create clothing that can be worn by all genders.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Increasing focus on production that reduces impact on the environment as well as support for social causes.
3. Charitable Collaborations - Partnerships between brands and charitable organizations to support global causes.
1. Fashion and Apparel - New fashion designs and collaborations to support social causes, promoting sustainable production methods.
2. Social Enterprises - Companies focusing on both generating profits and addressing social issues to improve people's lives.
3. Philanthropy - Professional philanthropy organizations that bring together social and environmental impact with business opportunities for more effective giving.