Lancome recently debuted a new line of pigmented lip oil called Juicy Shakers. With a slight nod to its iconic Juicy Tubes, the new line puts an unexpected twist on traditional lip gloss.
The new Juicy Shakers consist of pigment-infused bi-phase lip oil in 20 different shades. Each tube contains both color pigments and oils that must be mixed together before application. The effectiveness of each shade is determined by the shake of the container, making the product far more customizable and buildable than a traditional lip gloss. In addition to the shaking requirement, the Juicy Shakers also differ from other lip products in that they are both scented and flavored.
The new line gives makeup-enthusiasts a fun and customizable way to experiment with new lip stains.
The New Juicy Shakers from Lancome are Scented and Flavored
1. Customizable Lip Products - Opportunity for disruptors to create innovative and unique formulations that allow users to customize colors and textures of lip products.
2. Bi-phase Formulations - Opportunity for disruptors to explore the trend of bi-phase formulations for makeup products, using a variety of ingredients to create unique textures and finishes.
3. Scented and Flavored Makeup - Opportunity for disruptors to develop makeup products with various scents and flavors, appealing to consumers who prefer multi-sensory experiences when using cosmetics.
1. Makeup - Innovative formulations of pigmented lip oils, such as customizable options and bi-phase formulations, can disrupt the makeup industry and appeal to consumers looking for unique, multi-use products.
2. Beauty - The trend of scented and flavored makeup, such as Lancome's Juicy Shakers, provides an opportunity for disruptors to create innovative beauty products.
3. Cosmetics - Opportunities exist for cosmetics companies to use bi-phase formulations to create new and innovative makeup products, providing consumers with unique textures and finishes.