Art director Yeva Babayan created a brilliant set of illustrated ads for Juicy Couture Women, Children and Men. In the ads, Babayan combines famous historic and cultural icons with their infamous quotes in a playful and visually pleasing direction.
My absolute favorite is the illustration of Marie Antoinette saying, “Let them eat couture!”
American presidents and characters from Alice in Wonderland also make an appearance with witty quotes such as, “Go couture yourself,” “I dream of Juicy,” and “Couture sets you free.”
Such a colorful and amusing set.
Let Them Eat (Juicy) Couture!
1. Illustrated Advertising - Combining illustrations and famous quotes for advertising adds a visually pleasing and entertaining aspect.
2. Historical and Cultural References in Advertising - Referencing historical and cultural figures in advertising adds a unique and playful touch.
3. Apparel Advertising - Creative advertising can attract customers to apparel brands that embrace playfulness and creativity.
1. Advertising - Artistic advertising can open new doors for brands across industries.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can implement illustrated advertising to stand out in a crowded market.
3. Art and Design - Illustrated advertising can bring creativity and artistic expression to any industry.