Paris. London. Cleveland? Yup, Judy Borror is a talented artist out of the state known for its normalcy and renowned for its firm stance as representative of all things middle of the road. OK, maybe it isn’t all that bad. After all, Cleveland supposedly does rock.
No matter what, the collection titled ‘Illustrations’ by Judy Borror is undeniably hip and we are willing to bet that she is too. Check out more artistic works on Trend Hunter below.
Too Cool for School 'Illustrations' by Judy Borror
1. Hipster Sketch Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating a platform or marketplace specifically for hipster sketch art to connect artists with potential buyers and collectors.
2. Artistic Representations of Cities - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing a mobile app that allows users to create personalized artistic representations of their favorite cities, bridging the gap between art and travel experiences.
3. Regional Representations in Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing a subscription-based service that delivers locally curated art pieces showcasing regional culture and identity.
1. Art Marketplaces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Building an online marketplace where artists can sell their artwork directly to consumers, eliminating the need for traditional galleries.
2. Mobile Apps - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating a mobile app that utilizes augmented reality to allow users to virtually view and purchase artistic representations of cities.
3. Art Subscription Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Launching a subscription-based service that provides customers with a curated selection of regional artwork delivered straight to their doorstep.