The Jopple stool is a piece of fitness furniture that is capable of a lot more than it first appears to be. When all components are together, the Jopple stool is a rocking, backless seat that encourages people to keep moving while engaging their core as they maintain their balance. When pulled apart, it provides a convenient workout area that can be utilized in small spaces.
Designed by Camille Jaigu, Mathilde de Colnet and Marion Veauvy, the Jopple stool boasts a wooden frame that houses a workout mat and a softer, smaller version of the stool. The workout mat allows people to lay, kneel or even crouch comfortably when engaging in floor exercises. The padded stool can be used for more extensive core exercises. The two can be combined for more intensive routines.
The Jopple Stool Encourages Active Healthy Lifestyles
1. Modular Fitness Furniture - Opportunity to design and market furniture that promotes an active and healthy lifestyle, providing convenience and space-efficient exercise options.
2. Innovative Workout Equipment - Opportunity to create new workout equipment that is versatile and can be used in small spaces, promoting a more active lifestyle.
3. Multifunctional Furniture - Opportunity to design and produce furniture that serves multiple purposes to maximize space usage and convenience.
1. Fitness Industry - Opportunity to develop and market new products that meet evolving consumer expectations for fitness equipment that is convenient, space-efficient and versatile.
2. Furniture Industry - Opportunity to create a new market segment of multifunctional furniture items that are specifically designed for individuals that want to integrate an active lifestyle with their basic furniture needs.
3. Home Gym Equipment Industry - Opportunity to develop and market new exercise equipment that is space-efficient, affordable and multifunctional for people who want to setup home gyms in small and limited spaces.