UK native and Ferrari Fanatic Jon Ryder is no ordinary Ferrari owner (if such a thing exists). Ryder and his wife have converted their garage into their living space so they can admire and stare at their bright yellow Ferrari F355 from the comfort of their couch!
The 28-year-old Ryder says the perfectly maintained 1996 Ferrari is "his favorite piece of Italian art and that’s precisely why he wanted to find a place to put it on display right in his house."
The garage door at the end of the room is covered by a decorative curtain, and to the naked eye, it would appear to be just another ordinary living space.
When John Ryder moved into his new house last year, he set about converting the garage into a "bachelor" TV room which would accommodate his car. The car, which somehow fits into the living space as if it were just another couch, can accelerate from 0 - 60 mph in 4.6 seconds and has a top speed of 183mph.
With an acceleration like that, let's just hope Jon remembers not to put the car in reverse when he takes it for a spin!
Ferrari Fanatic Jon Ryder Turns Garage into Living Space to Admire His Car
1. Luxury Car Living Rooms - Homeowners are turning their garages into luxury living spaces to showcase their cars.
2. Personalized Car Display Spaces - Individuals are creating personal spaces to display their cars as works of art.
3. Automotive Interior Design - Automakers are rethinking interior design to incorporate cars into personal spaces.
1. Automotive Industry - Car manufacturers can create new products and accessories tailored to homeowners who want to showcase their cars in unique ways.
2. Luxury Living - Architects and designers can create new luxury home spaces with car display in mind.
3. Home Design - Entrepreneurs can innovate home design offerings for those who want to showcase their cars as part of their living spaces.