Whether you call them drifters, vagabonds or nomads, these were the breed found on the latest John Galliano AW11 catwalk at Paris Fashion Week. The upcoming men's collection takes inspiration from some of the coldest civilizations on the planet, pulling thick Russian garbs for impromptu appearing apparel.
Wearing layers of wool, fleece an fur, the derelict Siberian John Galliano AW11 models lead the coming year's style through a merciless snow squall.
The John Galliano AW11 Runway Featured Vagrant Male Models
1. Siberian Fashion - Opportunity for innovative fashion designers to create collections inspired by Siberian winter style.
2. Drifter Chic - Chance for fashion brands to incorporate elements of drifters' style into their collections, creating a new trend.
3. Vagrant Models - Possibility for fashion houses to challenge traditional beauty standards by featuring unconventional models on the runway.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers and brands can explore new ways of incorporating cold climate garments and aesthetics into their collections.
2. Modeling - Modeling agencies and fashion houses have an opportunity to diversify their runway by showcasing models from different backgrounds and experiences.
3. Winter Apparel - Companies specializing in winter clothing can leverage the trend of Siberian-inspired garments to create unique and stylish options for consumers.