'Joe Barton Would Like to Apologize' is a site with endless amounts of witty statements that Congressman Joe Barton is "sorry" for.
The site is a prank and is being used to raise money for a political opponent. The statements are hilarious, and most have nothing to do with politics. The congressman apologizes to Osama bin Laden, Jay Leno and England -- all on one site. The 'Joe Barton Would Like to Apologize' site is a creative tool in political war.
'Joe Barton Would Like to Apologize' Shows Barton is Very Sorry
1. Political Pranking - Opportunities for disruptive innovation exist in creating interactive and humorous platforms that engage citizens in political satire and activism.
2. Crowdfunding for Political Campaigns - Disruptive innovation can occur through the development of crowdfunding platforms specifically designed to support political opponents and raise funds for their campaigns.
3. Non-political Humor Websites - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for creating humor websites that mimic the format of 'Joe Barton Would Like to Apologize' but focus on non-political topics.
1. Political Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in developing new forms of political entertainment that engage audiences through creative pranks and satirical content.
2. Crowdfunding Platforms - The disruptive innovation opportunity lies in developing crowdfunding platforms specifically tailored for political campaigns and opponents to raise funds and support their causes.
3. Humor and Satire Websites - Creating disruptive humor and satire websites that provide comedic relief and engage users with witty and humorous content outside the realm of politics.