The Stella McCartney Spring 2011 campaign starring Joan Smalls and Malgosia Bela is adorably doll-like. It is reminiscent of those little paper dolls you could dress up using cut-outs.
Joan Smalls sports a business suit, while Malgosia Bela is decked out in a citrus fruit frock. This ad is the work of a creative genius and will surely draw a lot of attention. Take a look for yourself and see what you think!
The Stella Mccartney Spring 2011 Campaign Stars Joan Smalls
1. Minimalist Fashion - The trend towards minimalist fashion is disrupting the traditional fashion industry by focusing on simplicity and clean lines.
2. Paper Doll Fashion - The paper doll fashion trend is creating opportunities for innovative clothing designs that resemble cut-out paper dolls.
3. Citrus-inspired Fashion - The citrus-inspired fashion trend is disrupting the industry by incorporating bold and vibrant fruit-themed designs into clothing.
1. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the minimalist fashion trend by offering simple and sleek clothing options.
2. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can embrace the paper doll fashion trend by creating unique and customizable clothing designs reminiscent of cut-out paper dolls.
3. Fruit and Food Industry - The fruit and food industry can explore collaborations with fashion brands to create citrus-inspired fashion collections, offering a new way to showcase their products.