For its fifth consecutive Super Bowl ad, Michelob Ultra is sharing a 60-second spot called Jimmy Works It Out that stars Jimmy Fallon, John Cena and plenty of other famous faces. The commercial is part of the brand's Do It For The Cheers campaign, which is all about celebrating the enjoyment of an active life.
The ad opens with Jimmy and John working out with kettlebells, which quickly goes awry. After deciding to look on the bright side, the pair's workouts become filled with fun and free from the environment of the gym, reminding that exercising doesn't have to look one way.
Like many beer brands, Michelob Ultra is attempting to win over health-conscious consumers with its low-carb, low-calorie brew.
Michelob Ultra's Jimmy Works It Out Super Bowl Ad Makes Fitness Look Fun
1. Celebrity Fitness - Celebrity endorsements can make physical fitness more accessible and fun for everyday people.
2. Lifestyle Marketing - Consumers are more likely to engage with brands that align with their values and interests.
3. Healthy Alcohol Alternatives - Beer companies are innovating to create low-calorie and low-carb options that appeal to health-conscious consumers.
1. Alcohol - Beer brands are responding to consumer demand for healthier options.
2. Fitness - Celebrity endorsements can bring more attention and interest to fitness products and services.
3. Marketing - Lifestyle-focused marketing strategies resonate with consumers who prioritize health and wellness.