Although the concept of working with Asia in the area of clothing production is not positively seen by many for various reasons, the company JF & SON found a good way to incorporate India into its designs and products. The fashion label has a studio in New Delhi to work with hand weavers throughout India.
This vertically integrated concept allows for the creation of stunning outfits made from unique fabrics. The textiles boast great quality to give shape to garments that are fashion-forward and original. Additionally, traditional Asian methods like beading or embroidery are an essential part of JF & SON's collections, making this brand the ideal bridge between Asian and American styles.
JF & SON is committed with fair labor and the Indian community, which is why its pieces are made with the highest standards.
JF & SON is a Fashion Label Bringing Together India and America
1. Multicultural Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the combination of different cultural fashion aesthetics to create unique and diverse clothing lines.
2. Vertical Integration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Adopt a vertically integrated approach in the fashion industry to control the entire production process and enable the creation of high-quality and original garments.
3. Traditional Craftsmanship - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate traditional Asian methods like beading and embroidery into fashion collections for a fusion of cultural styles.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace multicultural fashion aesthetics to attract a wider customer base and differentiate from competitors in the fashion retail industry.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with hand weavers and artisans from different cultures to create unique fabrics that offer superior quality and appeal to diverse consumer preferences in the textile manufacturing industry.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine fair labor practices with multicultural fashion aesthetics to meet the growing demand for sustainable and socially responsible fashion options in the industry.