British design studio Minimalux has recently released its first line of jewelry, the Jewelry Basics collection. In line with the studio's brand of simple yet striking pieces, the Jewelry Basics collection consists of perfectly square and circular pieces that come in a variety of sizes depending on their intended use.
Minimalux's pieces come in two colors: brass and copper. They come in several different styles, including rings, pendants, bangles, and combination offerings. Naturally, the rings and bangles come in the appropriate size for the appendage on which they're worn, and the pendant is closer in size to the rings than the bangles. The pieces come with Minimalux's branding on the inner face, but the outsides of the pieces are pristinely polished.
Minimalux's Jewelry Basics Collection Features Simple Shapes
1. Minimalist Jewelry - Opportunity to create innovative minimalist jewelry designs using simple shapes.
2. Geometric Jewelry - Opportunity to create innovative jewelry designs using geometric shapes.
3. Brass and Copper Jewelry - Opportunity to create innovative designs using brass and copper materials.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry could create new minimalist and geometric jewelry designs using brass and copper.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry could incorporate minimalist and geometric brass and copper jewelry designs in their decor.
3. Art and Craft - The art and craft industry could experiment with minimalist and geometric brass and copper jewelry designs to create innovative pieces.