One of the most notable innovations in jewelry 3D printing came with the Precious M 080 jewelry printer from Cooksongold and EOS. While most companies use 3D printing to create just the molds for a jewelry piece, this machine is capable of printing accessories without molds or casts.
Now, Austrian fine jeweler Boltenstern is teaming up with Cooksongold to use the Precious M 080 for the purpose of designing and printing customizable jewelry pieces. The luxury jewelry designs that can be created have the potential to be incredibly intricate, especially when the capabilities of the jewelry-printing machine are fully understood. Jewelry pieces from Boltenstern include designs that draw from the beauty of architecture and nature.
Boltenstern and Cooksongold are Teaming Up for Direct Jewelry 3D Printing
1. Direct Jewelry 3D Printing - The partnership between Boltenstern and Cooksongold is fueling the trend of direct 3D printing in the jewelry industry, allowing for customizability and intricate designs.
2. Customizable Jewelry Pieces - The utilization of the Precious M 080 printer enables the creation of personalized jewelry pieces, catering to individual customer preferences and style.
3. Intricate Jewelry Designs - With the advanced capabilities of the jewelry-printing machine, designers can explore complex and detailed creations inspired by architecture and nature.
1. Fine Jewelry - The collaboration between Boltenstern and Cooksongold is disrupting the fine jewelry industry by introducing advanced 3D printing technology for creating bespoke designs.
2. Additive Manufacturing - The direct 3D printing approach utilized by Cooksongold and Boltenstern is revolutionizing the additive manufacturing industry, particularly in the production of customized jewelry pieces.
3. Luxury Fashion - The availability of customizable and intricate printed jewelry pieces revolutionizes the luxury fashion industry, allowing for unique and high-end accessory designs.