Jesse Yules is a director who likes to use various visual forms to create his music videos. His latest work for Warm Myth’s track, 'Working,' uses mirrors, origami and paint to create a kaleidoscopic myriad of images.
The video features the faces of the band members and a few amphibians that blend together in a creative and captivating way. Yules has done work similar to this before while working on an Of Montreal video for 'Spiteful Intervention.'
Yules says that he would set up the folded paintings near a mirror or window to take advantage of the natural light, and that “after a while I started to think the origami folds could be used not just as transitions, but to animate paintings.”
Jesse Yules Creates a Stunning Folded Painting Music Video
1. Kaleidoscopic Video Art - Exploring the use of mirrors, origami, and paint to create stunning visual displays in music videos, film and advertising
2. Folded Painting Animations - Combining origami folds with animation techniques to create unique and captivating painted moving images
3. Nature-inspired Animation - Incorporating natural elements and lighting to breathe life into static images and create dynamic animation sequences
1. Music and Entertainment - Incorporating Kaleidoscopic and Folded Painting Animations in music videos and live shows to create visually stunning and captivating entertainment experiences
2. Advertising and Marketing - Integrating Nature-Inspired Animation and Kaleidoscopic Video Art into advertising campaigns and brand messaging to create captivating visual displays that engage and inspire audiences
3. Film and Animation - Experimenting with Folded Painting Animations and Nature-Inspired Animation techniques in film and animation to create immersive and visually stunning cinematic experiences