River Viiperi and a slew of other handsome male models walked the runways for the presentation of the new Jeremy Scott Fall/Winter 2012 line at New York Fashion Week recently. The collection combined psychedelic colors and prints, with sparkly, sheer fabrics and printed pieces starring iconic cartoon characters like Bart Simpson.
Pants and jackets with a rainbow design were printed on what looks like lamé fabric, and this is just one of the pieces that give this outrageous collection its excessive flair.
Candy stripes, stars and emoticon prints unify the line in a way that deliberately clashes. As always, the Jeremy Scott Fall/Winter 2012 collection offers bold, youthful styles for those daring enough to wear them, and ties fashion, culture and art together in a way that can be expressed through the wearer's own individual style.
The Jeremy Scott Fall/Winter 2012 Line Will Take You Back to the '90s
1. Psychedelic Prints - An opportunity to create disruptive innovation by incorporating bold psychedelic prints into various fashion lines.
2. Iconic Cartoon Characters - A chance to disrupt the fashion industry by featuring clothing and accessories with prints of iconic cartoon characters.
3. Clashing Prints - An opportunity for disruptive innovation by intentionally combining and clashing different prints in fashion designs.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers and retailers can explore incorporating psychedelic prints and clashing patterns into their collections.
2. Art - Artists can create disruptive pieces by translating iconic cartoon characters and psychedelic prints into various art forms.
3. Culture - Creators and influencers can contribute to disruptive innovation by embracing the trend of incorporating pop culture and cartoon imagery into various aspects of culture.