The Jeremy Scott Fall/Winter 2015 collection was unveiled at New York Fashion week and featured an abundance of nostalgic and vibrantly hued looks. Never one to be subtle, Moschino designer and Adidas collaborator Jeremy Scott drew inspiration from childhood for his personal label's latest range.
Blending cartoon prints, teddy bear imagery and nostalgic cuts together, the designer dressed models in clashing and saturated grid patterns. His standout pieces were his checkered print coats and statement sweaters that were retro in their aesthetic. The designer also accented his models' hair with vivid paint applications that mimicked highlights.
The Jeremy Scott Fall/Winter 2015 collection stays true to the designer's signature aesthetic. He is best known for designing looks for celebrities like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry's who's Superbowl performance costumes he created.
The Latest Jeremy Scott Collection for Men is Vibrantly Hued
1. Childhood Nostalgia Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to incorporate childhood nostalgia into their designs and appeal to millennials.
2. Vivid Colors in Men's Fashion - Vibrant colors present an opportunity for fashion companies to innovate and expand the traditionally muted color palettes of men's fashion.
3. Print Clashing - The use of print clashing can be adopted by fashion designers to create new and exciting garments that capture the attention of consumers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can adopt the use of childhood nostalgia, vibrant colors, and print clashing to shift away from traditional fashion norms and create new, disruptive designs.
2. Marketing - Marketers can use childhood nostalgia and vivid colors in campaigns to target millennials and generate excitement around new products.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment industries such as music and film can collaborate with fashion designers to create new, visually-stunning stage costumes using bold colors and print clashing.