Photographed by Liam MF Warwick, this James Smith for Hysteria magazine photo shoot features the up and coming male model looking stylishly sleek.
With nothing but a grey background, Smith -- who hails from Models 1 -- poses with a seriously pensive expression, looking into the camera with an intensity that seems to counteract the model's messy, boyish haircut, product of hair stylist Atsushi Hayashi. Smith's clothes range in style, comprising pristine white basics, a sweater vest and sleek jackets. Stand-out pieces from the editorial are a pair of printed pants and a bold red jacket that provides a sharp contrast against the mainly monotone photo series.
The James Smith for Hysteria magazine shoot was styled by Gary Armstrong. Apparel for the editorial are from the autumn/winter lines of designers including Dior Homme, Lanvin, Marni and J.W. Anderson.
James Smith for Hysteria Magazine Looks Thoughtful & Put-Together
1. Monochrome Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create minimalist yet powerful designs using predominantly black, white, and gray colors.
2. Androgynous Modeling - Disruptive opportunity for both male and female models to showcase a more fluid and non-binary approach to fashion and modeling.
3. Mood Marketing - Opportunity for fashion brands to use emotional, thought-provoking imagery to promote their products and connect with their audience on a deeper level.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for fashion designers and brands to experiment with modern, minimalist designs and promote androgynous modeling.
2. Photography Industry - Opportunity for photographers to use mood marketing and create thought-provoking imagery that aligns with a brand's vision and values.
3. Publishing Industry - Opportunity for publishers to create visually compelling fashion editorials that feature unique and thought-provoking imagery to captivate readers.