The James Long SS 2011 collection puts to good use colorful palette of acrylic and paint. Never would I have thought that paint splattered clothing could look so good.
The models strutting down the runway look like they just came out of a war zone of a real-life paintball game except these models came out splattered in style with vibrant shorts, cool knitwear and hip leather jackets. The James Long SS 2011 collection is super rad stainwear for men.
The James Long SS 2011 Collection has a Beautiful Color Palette
1. Colorful Apparel - Design and market vibrant clothing with dynamic paint-splattered or acrylic patterns.
2. Art-inspired Clothing - Create a line of unique clothing inspired by various art forms like painting, sculpture, and mixed media.
3. Customizable Fashion - Develop a fashion line with customizable options to allow customers to personalize and create their own designer-like pieces.
1. Fashion Design - Opportunity to incorporate innovative design and patterns into apparel line to create unique styles.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Expand offerings to include custom fabrics with unique patterns and colors to supply fashion industry demand.
3. Artistic Retailers - Partner with artists and designers to produce art-inspired merchandise and sell in stores catering to the creative community.