The James Jarvis x Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans were created as a celebration of the iconic beverage's long history. With a total of six limited edition designs, these cans will add an extra hint of fun and quirkiness to every can of pop you gulp down.
James Jarvis is a British illustrator whose work has a sweet cheery flair. According to Highsnobiety, these cans have been seen in Hong Kong already and were curated by Kevin Poon of CLOT and Communion W. For Coca Cola fans elsewhere in the world hoping to collect all six designs, you'll have to wait and see if the James Jarvis x Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans will be filling up vending machines or shelves in your communities.
The James Jarvis x Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans are Fun and Quirky
1. Celebratory Can Designs - Creating fun and unique packaging designs can be a disruptor in the beverage industry and increase brand loyalty.
2. Limited Edition Collaborations - Partnering with artists and designers to create limited edition products can capture consumer attention and add value to a brand's offerings.
3. Commemorative Products - Offering special edition products to commemorate milestones or anniversaries can create a sense of exclusivity and increase customer loyalty.
1. Beverage Industry - Innovative packaging designs and limited edition collaborations can help differentiate brands in a crowded market.
2. Art and Design Industry - Partnerships with consumer product companies can create new revenue streams for artists and increase their visibility.
3. Collectibles Industry - Creating limited edition products can appeal to collectors and increase demand for new and unique items.