The Royal Mail James Bond stamps have been unveiled by the UK postal service as a range of collectibles for avid fans of the namesake secret agent movie series. The stamps come in six styles in the main collection that highlight each of the actors who have taken on the role of James Bond including Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig. The stamps also come in a special Q Branch set that highlight some of the most famous vehicles from the film series.
The Royal Mail James Bond stamps will be available in sheets and a variety of commemorative packages including a limited run of 925 silver stamps and framed prints.
The Royal Mail James Bond Stamps Come in Six Styles
1. Collectible Postal Stamps - Opportunities for innovative designs and themed collections for various occasions and fandoms.
2. Limited Edition Commemorative Packages - Innovative packaging designs and materials for collectible stamps and other keepsakes.
3. Pop Culture Memorabilia Collections - Opportunities for expanding pop culture merchandise collections to include stamps and other unique items.
1. Philatelic (stamp Collecting) - Innovative methods for stamp production and distribution to appeal to collectors and enthusiasts.
2. Graphic Design and Printing Services - Opportunities for creating unique designs and printing services for collectible stamp collections and other memorabilia.
3. Pop Culture Merchandise - Incorporating stamps and postal memorabilia into pop culture merchandise collections and marketing strategies.