The Globe-Trotter 'James Bond Collection' celebrates the release of Skyfall, the latest segment to be added to the on-screen series. The all-black luggage makes use of features that only a skilled assassin would require, and while they are certainly far from necessary for the average traveler, the concept is playful and relevant for film buffs.
The 'Stabilist Aluminum' casing is based on the rifle tote bag used by actor Daniel Craig in the Hollywood movie. The pieces look as if they could hold guns and defense equipment as they are sleek and discrete.
A set of leather accessories is being sold with the James Bond Collection. Purses, wallets and card holders are all embossed with the '007' emblem, pairing the suitcases with customized gear.
The Globe-Trotter 'James Bond Collection' is Modeled After the Movie
1. Movie-themed Luggage - Creating specialized luggage collections and accessories based on popular movie franchises can be a lucrative market for both film studios and luggage companies alike.
2. Sleek, Discrete Design - Designing luggage with features that mimic the sleek and discrete look of weapons and defense equipment could appeal to niche markets such as military or law enforcement personnel.
3. Branded Accessories - Offering branded accessories such as purses, wallets, and card holders can increase customer loyalty and create a more immersive brand experience.
1. Travel & Tourism - Partnering with popular movie franchises to create specialized luggage collections and accessories can provide a unique offering to travelers and help increase brand awareness for both the movie and luggage companies.
2. Security & Defense - Designing luggage with sleek and discrete features that mimic weapons and defense equipment could appeal to niche markets such as military or law enforcement personnel looking for functional and inconspicuous travel options.
3. Fashion & Retail - Offering branded accessories such as purses, wallets, and card holders can increase customer loyalty and create a more immersive brand experience, especially for high-end retailers and luxury brands.