When it came to designing J Lally Brand packaging, Ciara Redmond of Retail inMotion had a bit more fun with the visuals than simply depicting the edibles that can be found inside. Small sections of the opaque pouches are dye-cut in order to reveal the look of the nuts, but the real endearing elements to the little bags have more to do with the scribbled images that have been applied to the plain plastic.
The white bags hold different varieties of nuts, and a photograph of one can be found on each piece of J Lally Brand packaging. Doodles turn these snacks into airplanes, hot air balloons and sailboats, keeping to an appropriate travel theme for these airline-intended munchies.
J Lally Brand's Bags Integrate Images of Their Contents with Illustrations
1. Illustrated Snack Packaging - Incorporating hand-drawn illustrations on snack packaging creates a unique visual aesthetic that can differentiate the product in the market.
2. Interactive Packaging Design - Using dye-cut and transparent elements in packaging can add an interactive element for consumers, creating a more engaging experience and enhancing brand loyalty.
3. Travel-themed Food Packaging - Designing snack packaging with a travel theme can appeal to consumers' sense of wanderlust and make the product stand out on shelves or in airport stores.
1. Food and Beverage Packaging - Innovations in snack packaging design can create disruptive differentiation for brands in the highly competitive food and beverage industry.
2. Travel Retail - Travel-themed food packaging can provide a unique opportunity for brands looking to capture consumers' attention in travel retail environments.
3. Graphic Design Services - The demand for unique illustrated snack packaging may create opportunities for graphic designers and design agencies to offer specialized services in this area.